Wednesday, September 26, 2012

update

              What a life change that is going on in my life right now. I sit here in disbelief actually on how god is working in my life, on how Im working in my life. I am not holding myself back any longer, not that i was trying to before I was doing it un intentionally.

      My Shop Living Imagination is up and running ya its off to a slow start Im so critical of my own work so it takes me a little bit of time to make each piece, but with that said I have 4 items listed in my shop with 3 more sets to fasten the ends on take pics of then list.

               I opened back up my ebay shop also where i am selling all my clothes that don't fit me anymore and some other items also, I needed to come up with a way to make some money to buy some of the craft supplies i need for the items in my shop on etsy

   Im so exhausted in all areas and trying to stay on track and get things accomplished each day to keep moving forward wish me luck
                                                                  Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment