Friday, September 21, 2012

Focus

 I get side tracked very easy. I just cant help it. Most of the time its side tracked in a good way. Ok so I have lived in my home now for almost 2 months and I am still not moved in and arranged the way I want it to be this is ridiculous. I have kind of just went with my ideas and now Im opening up a store so Im excited, but there is so much work to do to be able to do that the right way anyways, now my idea grew from a little one to one much bigger so now i have to set up the part with the other fun crafts Neat idea list Its a work in progress I just finished taking pics and measurements for jeans for eBay so gotta go for now pray for me I need some strength

                                                                    Tiffany :)

No comments:

Post a Comment