Saturday, September 22, 2012

" DOORS are OPEN "

     I'm so excited my "DOORS are OPEN " at my shop

etsy.com/shop/LivingImagination

       How awesome I finally came to a decision on my name, That was more difficult then I imagined. well at first the idea was to just open shop to sell my jewelry but then I let the ideas just flow and it developed into a bigger idea :)  like I quoted yesterday

Proverb's 16;9 "we can make our plans, but the lord determines our steps"

         I feel a sense of relief and I actually opened doors a little sooner then I originally planned I was afraid if I didn't open shop someone else might take my name, hey I put great thought into this ,  I mean think about it Living Imagination ," I'm living through my Imagination". "I can make your Imagination come to life" that's kinda my whole idea that I have going here.

      Also I have my store on eBay so I changed my name there to Living Imagination also I sell clothes and stuff there but it also fits there " you can live through your imagination by expressing yourself in the clothes you pick"

      So here I go wish me luck, This is how I am going to make my Dreams become my reality, I had no Idea how I was going to do that before, and now I see my path so much more clearly. I love to shop and share the treasures I find, I love to create and craft anything awesome, I have a new found confidence in myself and I couldn't be any happier......shoot " You clear your head "change your mind" and your "life WILL follow" I am Proof of that.
                            
                                      ....... Thank you God your the Greatest, Tiffany:)

No comments:

Post a Comment