Monday, September 10, 2012

family


       Every one thinks that their family is the greatest.. There are no mistakes god places everyone some where for a reason, yes some get delt better hands (as they see it) than others ( but the grass isn't always greener on the other side) kind of like that show "wife swap" or trading spouses lol . My family is one of a kind and I am so grateful for the hand I was delt, sometimes you are taught (most of us) the only person you have to depend on is yourself. That is very true for the most part because you are you and you have free will, no one else can live your life for you,they can only guide you, give you advise, and help out when they can. My family was defiantly there for me when I wasn't (couldn't be) there for myself. that's the true meaning of family. Thank you every one of you that helped me and guided me back to the path that will lead me in the direction i want to go. I love you all from the bottom of my heart, you know who you are xoxo.
           Family's are not always perfect and you have those who only look out for them selves they may care about you,love you even but when push comes to shove, well lets just say their true colors come out. This is a sad occasion and I'm sad to say it happens more then it should not just to me but alot of people. Don't let these type of people ruin your heart or make you think that this is the way people are, its not. always remember you are the one who gets to pick who is allowed to play in your playground. That's how you can have family that wasn't born into your family,because you can pick. Surround yourself with the family that's true, its painful to love someone and have to kick them out of your playground there are just some action's, some things that are unacceptable. They say time heals all wounds, but yet people will "forget what you said", they will "forget what you did", but they will NEVER "forget how you made them feel". To my true family thank you for just being you "I love you".......... Karma that's all I have to say.



No comments:

Post a Comment