Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"Open your eyes"

         
  Blessings come in all forms if you open to them. I'm just so incredible grateful and amazed how god has worked his magic in my life, how clearly i can hear him, how clearly I can see all that he has done in my life, if you "open your eyes" you can see all the opportunity's that are there its incredible. I just came home from my women's group which has grown sense i started attending, I had asked the pastor about a week ago if he had any maps of the land back then so i can have a visual reference to what I was reading, and today he came to me with a bible that has pages and pages of maps. I asked him if he could photo copy them for me and he says "dear I'm giving you my old bible, its full of my notes". How awesome is that my pastor gave be his bible that he has had for almost 30 years its dated July of 1983 ....OK shut up right now July is the month that my life changed forever in the right direction its the month I started my journey of self betterment and 1983 is not only the year i was born but 8 and 3 are my lucky numbers and I'm a total believer in signs. I mean this book is such a treasure and I feel so very grateful. 

Romans 2;11 says ; If you put his word first place in your life and meditate in it and on a consistent basis, it will change you.

     I also found out that there is a craft fair in December at the church to sell home made goodies and anyone that knows me knows i am the crafter, I make jewelry and what ever else i can think of, Mary the pastors wife brought these earring holders she made and told me about her garage she has all set up for her sewing. She offered me a ride home ( she had a wrist brace for my husband to borrow , hes having trouble with arm pain at night) she showed me her work shop and invited me to come sew with her when ever I wanted she has all kinds of machines even one that sews leather. How awesome I have never used a sewing machine in my life but Halloween is coming and I always make my sons costume.  Wait I'm not finished, i was just saying the other day that I needed someone to exercise with so I can work on toning and sculpting my body which is also a step in the whole process of becoming this awesome person I'm creating. Thank you God 

   "live in the light"
Ephesians 5:8says " for once you were full of darkness, but now you have light from the lord. So live as people of light!" The more you live in gods light, the less you will want to be influenced by the darkness of the wold around you

Romans 12:9,10 Don't just pretend to love others. Really love them. Hate what is wrong. hold tightly to what is good. Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.   

  "my eyes are open" and I'm starting to see more clearly than ever before, its amazing actually

                                                                                                Love Always, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment