Thursday, September 20, 2012

Under Construction

              I can successfully say I am over whelmed that's for sure. i am feeling accomplished yet side tracked. I did get a lot accomplished on the steps needed to open my shop LIKE picking a name that isn't already used oh my that was kinda hard still unsure really of the name still I want to open tomorrow That would be cool I have so much to do physically around here I need to sit and pray about it .Give it to god like I have been told to do lets see if it works I have already made my Husband his lunch so instead of spending what short min we have together in the morning in the kitchen I can spend it cuddling, that should start the morning off great    goodnight
.................................tomorrow is opening day......Tiffany :)

No comments:

Post a Comment