Have you eve heard the phrase "you lean something new every day? I'm sure you have, but as quick as you learn them how many cool little tricks or things like that do you actually remember? I'm going to write mine down here to either prove them right or wrong . If you can think of any feel free to comment:
1. lemon juice makes it so cut up apples or bannanas don't turn brown as quickly
2. that you don't get coupons in Sunday paper if its a holiday
3. you get double coupons either wk b4 or wk after holiday
4. plastic wrap around tops of banana's make them last longer.
5. putting the fish fillet in a ziplock baggie fill it with water so it covers fish close it tight and freeze it with date water will prevent feezer burn.