Thursday, September 6, 2012

intoduction

 i woke up this morning with a determination to make a difference... my name is Tiffany. I'm on a quest, what kind you may ask? I'm on a quest to find myself, to make a difference, to make each day not like the last to learn to live day by day, each day as it comes, one at a time. i tried to start a blog about a year ago  with the same idea but fell short in documenting my journey. the difference between now and then is that then it was a great idea and burning desire and just like alot of things i do i started it with best intentions but the things in my life and choices i was making i only thought were the best for me at the time. Lets just say i have rearranged my life and the people in it to give myself a more steady foundation in which this time i have a burning desire in myself to make the changes necessary in my life each day and live it to the fullest not just talking about wanting to so lets try this again self lol......and whoever else cares to read

No comments:

Post a Comment