Wednesday, September 12, 2012

"S.M.A.R.T "

        Today I have decided to start out by focusing on keeping my small goals, you cant reach any big goals with out making the mark on all the little one's on the way right? I have a busy day ahead of me. I have made it one of my goals to become more involved with getting to know god and attending church regularly, I even read my bible often. I'm finding out there is so much I just don't know I'm now in Exodus. Today is Wednesday I attend the women's bible study in the morning and then in the evening the adult study. I have kept this goal for a month now and I'm so very glad that I have I am hoping that this goal will turn into a habit. I'm actually excited because my husband is going to be home in time to go with me this time. We also have open house at the kids school.

     Making good use of my time and following through with the little steps is what I'm going to focus on for today keeping a time schedule scenes I have lots to do. I have already completed my down stairs chores all except the added task of steam cleaning that I want to accomplish, so I'm ahead of schedule. Up stairs is my next battle so I'm going to break that up into time bound tasks. I'm not the best home maker in the world that's one of the things I'm trying to master as the new me, My kids rooms still are not all the way unpacked from moving in, I haven't yet given them the mommy touches I'm still actually debating on weather or not they need their own rooms, I'm kind of out voted. I also have to finish going through my clothes for the church rummage sale donation. I had some really cute clothes in way smaller sizes some one will be happy with them that's for sure. 

         My little sister says that you will always reach your goal no matter how big or how small if they are S.M.A.R.T.  Which stands for:

 S = specific. - M = measurable. - A = achievable. - R = relevant. - T = time bound.



       So with that said I have to go for now, I want to be able to add more content to my story page, make another page a S.M.A.R.T one so I can there keep track of my individual daily goals which are the baby steps to my bigger goal. I have learned in my recent past experiences that you can actually accomplish alot in a day if you are motivated. Its finding that internal daily motivation that's hard to do , its hard to mold yourself , when you never made the effort before. This daily blog is going to help me have to stay accountable, which is exactly what I'm designing my blog for a tool to help me succeed in this awesome new outlook on life I desire for myself and my family. " change your mind and your life will follow"                                              

                                                                                                Love <3 always, Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment