Wednesday, October 3, 2012

stumped

           This always happens to me, I don't know why I do it to myself. Its like I am my own worst enemy. When things are going great for me its like I hesitate and get very unsure. I'm not used to things being awesome and my future looking so bright. I'm almost sure that this couldn't be possible, not for me anyways.

            This is old behavior, old ways of thinking I keep telling myself. Instead of worrying about something bad happening or something going wrong, Its like I'm scared of what could go right just like some of the quotes I read every morning say. I get "stumped" when you are so used to life dealing you cards that are not always in your favor you tend to get used to it. When given a hand that you can wok with how do you accept that this is real, My life is full of wonderful opportunities, I have a bright and prospering future if i allow it to happen. I love myself more now then ever before, I know I deserve good things i defiantly have great karma.

          My life has been such fast pace mentally and physically actually, With our move, our fresh start. Trying to get settled in. The new business opportunities that are overwhelming, I just have to do it. "I think I can" is what I'm choosing to focus on today . It doesn't matter how many other people think i can, if I don't then its a waist.

          I know I can. I am awesome, I  just have to allow good things to happen and learn to not fear good things for they are good with out hidden agenda. Usually when it seems to good to be true it is, That is not true though that is not always the case or how is it that people do actually succeed in life. Success is measured in all different ways. The way I see it is if you are doing what you love and are happy you are successful. For goodness sakes I am soo very happy so i have nothing to be weary of i am already successful, actually I think I am the most luckiest girl ever, wait i don't just think that I KNOW THAT. With that said I am going to start this day and prosper in it in every way possible
                                                                                                    love always Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment