Friday, October 12, 2012

awesome day

      Today has been an awesome day actually i spent the whole day basically at bible study. This is a different group and one of the ladies there is just so passionate in her prayers and the way she speaks just makes you feel good. Each of my bible study groups are getting bigger :) thats great i learned more about fasting today, im going to give it a try I think :) you see i think its so wierd  how  the negativeness tries so hard to mosey its way into your day especially when your whole day was filled with god . Well I refuse to allow it I am enjoying having a positive out look and chosing to be happy,determined, joyful, enthusiastic, tying to forgive,its actually just as easy as that actually you choose its your choice.

          I love the way my life is going now that I have changed my mind......my life is following lol thats funny you really can do whatever it is you want....just do it "it is just that simple" be who you are who you want to be dont let anyone tell you how to be you. your you
...................................................................................................Always, tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment